After several days of rest, we’re ready to share our SXSW round-up.
Photos by Bryant Eslava
1. Welcome to The Tumblr House presented by Gap. Shout-out to our friends at Filter Magazine for programming all the bands.
2. We snapped photos of party-goers and the band Ducktails during an endless, yet amazing day.
3. DJ duo The Jane Doze showed us some love while spinning.
4. We stopped for an afternoon pick-me-up at Max’s Wine Dive. Our hummus came in a mason jar which we totally Instagram’d.
6. Cell phones were put away once Vacationer took the stage.
7. Dresses and wovens: We caught up with a couple of stylish people who graced the streets in festival style.
8. SXSW wouldn’t be complete without a Gap team photo. Until next time, keep Austin weird!
Photo #4: Someone served hummus in a mason jar, and then someone else took an Instagram of it. We can all go home. We’re done here.
|Friend:||Have you eaten?|
|Me:||Today? Just tortillas.|